[Xymon] Network Traffic Graph - Fedora 15

Sam L s0a4m at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 13 19:29:21 CEST 2011

Yes, I am aware Fedora changed the naming convention.  My question is: How can I get the xymon network traffic graph (in trends) to work again?  The only network traffic graph I have still only has eth0 in it (from old data before the Fedora upgrade.)  I could probably force the name back to eth0 in the OS, but that seems like a cheesy workaround, since this is how the naming is going to be going forward.  How can I get xymon to become aware that my NIC is called p33p1?

Thanks for any guidance.