[xymon] Problem with DISK IGNORE

Geoff Hallford geoff.hallford at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 01:18:51 CET 2011

Thanks Henrik. I can verify that those 3 work now. The problem was that the
Default section was not below the HOST section. Once I moved the Default to
the bottom, it worked like a charm.

I know that it says that the Default must be at the bottom but I thought it
just meant, has to be below the comments area and not below all other custom
settings.

###
# You must keep the Default at the bottom of the file. Nothing should be
below it. Enter custom items here:

#PLACE CUSTOM ITEMS HERE

# Do not move Default above this line

    DISK * 90 95