[xymon] All graph titles missing

Daniel Smith rrdansmith at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 17:07:36 CET 2011

Got it...
It turned out that I had both rrdtool 1.2.0 and 1.4.4 installed.  It seems
that the xymon-4.2.3 install picked up 1.4.4 in the config, but the xymon
4.3.0-RC1 install picked up 1.2.0 instead (found that by following your
suggestion of doing an ldd on server/bin/showgraph.cgi and comparing that to
the old server/bin/hobbitgraph.cgi).

I pulled both rrdtool packages off and compiled/installed 1.4.5, then
re-compiled/installed xymon RC1 and everything worked on the first try.

Thanks for the pointer at the old version of rrdtool!

-dan