Xymon 4.3.0-beta3 on iPad - tester needed

Henrik Størner henrik at hswn.dk
Wed Jan 12 14:03:22 CET 2011

Hi,

I've had one report that the new Xymon menu (the one
using CSS) does not work on an iPad. The same user
reported that it *does* work in Apple's Safari browser.

So I'm curious if one of you have an ipad and could
verify this for me ? The http://www.xymon.com/ website
uses the new CSS menu, so just point your iPad browser
there and let me know if the menus are working or not.

On a slightly related note, has anyone had problems
installing Safari for Windows ? My installation hangs
half-way through the installation while registering
DLL's - so much that only a reboot can clean it up.