Installing another xymon instance with MYSQL DB

shai.feldman at rsa.com shai.feldman at rsa.com
Wed Jan 12 11:27:14 CET 2011

Hi
I have a running Xymon 4-2-3  on a Linux server .
I would like to do the followings and I need help on how to do it .
1.I would like to install additional Instance on the existing server .
2.I would like that the new Instance will store his data on a MYSQL DB instead or in parallel to the RRD DB .
The MYSQL server will be installed on the same XYMON server .

Please advise .
Thanks

Shai Feldman | Senior Unix SysAdmin | RSA, The Security Divison of EMC
Office +972 737-807-147 | Cell +972 543 343 068 | Fax +972 9972 8101
www.rsa.com<http://www.rsa.com/>