[xymon] TS - Is there a way to make the notes page go to a new window?

Steve Holmes sholmes42 at mac.com
Thu Jan 6 21:19:29 CET 2011

In the browsers I use I just right click on the "edit notes" menu item and
it pops up a menu asking if I want to open the link in a new tab or on a new
page or .... several other options I don't recall.

Steve

--
The test of a democracy is not the magnificence of buildings or the speed of
automobiles or the efficiency of air transportation, but rather the care

Truth never damages a cause that is just. -Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
(1869-1948)