TS - Is there a way to make the notes page go to a new window?

Tim McCloskey tm at freedom.com
Thu Jan 6 21:12:43 CET 2011

You probably already know, but the files in the notes dir can be html files of your choice (even PHP if you desire).  Of course, maintaining the files outside of the main hobbit config adds some duplication.  I think there is already a notes editor but before I found out I had created some simple sql/php driven pages for files in the notes dir.  As for where to edit the souce for the html _target I'm sure someone can point that out.

Regards,

Tim