working CONT configuration was: IIS 6.0: No status change to CONT requests

Hermann-Josef Beckers hj.beckers at kreis-steinfurt.de
Wed Jan 5 15:14:32 CET 2011

Can someone help me to a working CONT-configuration?

What I have: A working system with hosts grouped according to function,
separated
in hosts.cfg by page and include directives.

I would like to add cont tests to a few hosts. If I put them in the same
include file where
the server is first defined, it works. But the displayed table gets quite
wide. So I put
those cont test in an additional file (see below #web-tests). When I do
this, the
definitions from the file of the first host-definitions and those from the
web-tests file
get combined, leading to the same wide display. Besides that after a short
while the
dots for the cont definitions and the http column turn purple.

I tried different combinations of NOCOLUMNS,  GROUP(-)ONLY, NOCONN and
changing the "0.0.0.0" in the web-tests file to the IP as already
defined:: no changes.

Bonus question: The "Drucker" test for "linux-dmcl" shows nowhere. This is

copied from a message from 2006/8, where there was a reply "works like a
charm" ...

# verschiedene Rechner
10.45.96.115 linux-dmcl  #
# AixUnix-server