client-local.cfg

dOCtoR MADneSs doctor at makelofine.org
Sun Jan 2 14:12:01 CET 2011

Hi

I'm running xymon client and server 4.3.0 beta3 on a server called toto, a linux host.
In ~xymon/server/etc/client-local.cfg I created a section as follow :
[toto]
file:`find /test -name tata`

On client side, in ~xymon/client/tmp/logfetch.toto.cfg, there is nothing like I configured in the client-local.cfg. It seems the server transfered the [linux] section, not the [toto] one. I tried to remove the logfetch.toto.cfg file, restarted both client and server with no effect. How could I correct this ?

Regards and best wishes !