[Xymon] soap error

Marco Avvisano marco.avvisano at regione.toscana.it
Sat Feb 26 13:02:37 CET 2011

Hi,
i'm tryng to use soap to test a web service, using xml file (xymon 4.3.0
rc1 on red-hat 6 es)
I have this response :
env:Clientorg.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The markup in the document
following the root element must be well-formed.

This is entry in my host.cfg:

soap=webtest;http://my.server/MonitoredService/MonitorService;file:/opt/xymon/server/xml/MonitoredService.xml;

any suggestion ?
thanks,