[xymon] Andriod Xymon Monitor

Rob Munsch Munsch at phillycarshare.org
Fri Feb 18 21:50:40 CET 2011

	It didn't work for me a few months ago.  I emailed the developer and he said it should work - I responded it did not.  Then I got no response.  Quit going after it then.

	Josh Luthman

Ugh, thanks for the info: won't bother trying to contact him, then.  It does seem to have been some time since it was worked on.
There's a Xydroid project, but it currently seems to be more of a kit than an airplane, so to speak.  If I encounter any great successes, I'll post 'em.

- Rob