[xymon] RE: Alerts variables

Henrik Størner henrik at hswn.dk
Mon Feb 14 11:13:27 CET 2011

In <B08F3F3D67451844A7A8A029FCC71E4C1937DC4F70 at WIN01.ad.deltamanagement.se> =?iso-8859-1?Q?Johan_Sj=F6berg?= <johan.sjoberg at deltamanagement.se> writes:

>No, you don't get alerts, but you get a recovered message when you disable =
>a test that is in alert state. And since we use th html_mail.pl, we current=
>ly get "red" e-mails with recovered status when someone disables an alert. =
>I think it would look better with blue color in that case.

I am not familiar with "html_mail.pl" - is it something you invoke from
a SCRIPT definition in the alerts.cfg file ?

The mails that Xymon generates includes the new status color in the
message subject, so a recovery due to the test being disabled comes
with a subject like "Xymon [000] server1:htt is disabled (BLUE)"