[xymon] Issue with 4.3 RC1

Larry Barber lebarber at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 20:00:17 CET 2011

I suspect that you'll find that you have some overly strict permission
settings on your web files. I had a similar problem when I installed RC1 and
relaxing the permissions so that the Apache user (usually "nobody") can read
the files fixed the problem. You will probably want to make sure that the
xymon user account has a umask no more restrictive than 022. Also, if this
is a new OS install, make sure selinux is turned off.

Thanks,
Larry Barber