[xymon] Monitoring multiple Linux Processes

Newton, Steve (MBS) Steve.Newton at PHH.com
Wed Feb 2 14:28:37 CET 2011

This is what I see when I list the host servers:

HOST=Hostname1,Hostname2,Hostname3,Hostname4,Hostname5,Hostname6
       PROC netman
       PROC batchman
       PROC jobman

Results:

green netman (found 1, req. 1 or more)
green batchman (found 1, req. 1 or more)
green jobman (found 1, req. 1 or more)

This is what I see when I use PAGE/SUBPAGE

PAGE=infrastructure/noc
       PROC batchman
       PROC jobman
       PROC netman