[xymon] installation problem

Raymond, David David.Raymond at ca.ebarrette.com
Wed Feb 2 01:57:18 CET 2011

Henrik and Josh,

For you information, the error I did is when I installed Ubuntu, I use user "xymon". After read the documentation, it's said to not use xymon with group security.
So, I start again from scratch and use and other user at the installation point of my server. I just create user "xymon" in command line after before install xymon 4.3RC1.

Thx to help me.

David Raymond