[Xymon] Can't start after 4.2.3 to 4.3.4 upgrade

Root, Paul Paul.Root at CenturyLink.com
Mon Aug 29 14:57:20 CEST 2011

Yes, 4.3.4 wants rrdtool 1.4.5, or something like that. Ports didn't take care of that for you? I'm only running the server on Linux, haven't messed with it on FreeBSD, yet.

Paul Root    - Engineer III  - Qwest is now CenturyLink

This communication is the property of CenturyLink and may contain confidential or privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is strictly