[Xymon] Assistance with Custom NCV graph on 4.3.4

Robert E Gordon robert.e.gordon at seagate.com
Sat Aug 20 07:52:54 CEST 2011

Yeah..  A bit overzealous on the cropping...  :)

No error messages showed in the logs on this one..

I tried generating the graphs manually and received the following error:

>>>  ERROR: Unknown CF 'GAUGE' in 'DEF:primary=PPSmsgq.rrd:primary:GAUGE'

If I change the GAUGE to AVERAGE, I get a graph that looks pretty much what
I am expecting from the data points.  Made the same change in the graphs.cfg
file and all of the missing graphs are showing up now.

In the overall scheme of things this will work for me.  (thank you for
pointing me in the right direction..)..   Looks like I need to read up on
rrdtool a bit more..

-
Bob Gordon
--- This message encrypted in Double-ROT-13 for your protection ---