[Xymon] Xymond and xymonnet quirks

White, Bruce bewhite at fellowes.com
Fri Aug 19 04:51:14 CEST 2011

I have written scripts to check the status of tests on the first Xymon that is run from the second Xymon server and reported on the second xymon server.  I that way I have visibility to both to status of both Xymon servers on a single Xymon server.

   ....Bruce

 Bruce White
 Senior Enterprise Systems Engineer | Phone: 1-630-671-5169 | Fax: 630-893-1648 | bewhite at fellowes.com | http://www.fellowes.com/