[Xymon] How to forward xymonserver os data to 2nd xymonserver?

Craig Whilding craig_whilding at mentor.com
Thu Aug 11 15:07:45 CEST 2011

Use xymon proxy on the node servers to catch all incoming data and send
both locally to that server and on to the 2nd server. The proxy means
there is much less data flying around than sending data directly to both
though you do need the configuration in both locations.

The exact details should be on the list archive from my previous mails.

Regards,
Craig