[Xymon] two tests showing purple and clear

Mark Mulligan MMulligan at llbean.com
Tue Aug 2 21:50:05 CEST 2011

It could be a space issue on the server with the purples.  There may not be enough space to write out the entire *.msg file.  You can compare the file sizes of the ones that work and the one that dosen't in $xymonhome/tmp. If it is trunacated some alerts will still work and the ines that do not will be purple or white.   There may also be indicators in the log files on the client for hobbitclient.log

/home/xymon/client/bin/hobbitclient-aix.sh: No space left on device
ps: No space left on device
/home/xymon/client/bin/hobbitclient-aix.sh: No space left on device
cat: output error
No space left on device
/home/xymon/client/bin/hobbitclient.sh: No space left on device
/home/xymon/client/bin/hobbitclient.sh: No space left on device

Mark Mulligan