[Xymon] TS - Disk alert percentages for Linux

d.tom.schmitt at L-3com.com d.tom.schmitt at L-3com.com
Wed Apr 27 00:18:39 CEST 2011

I have Xymon running on CentOS 5.x.

I need to bump up the DISK YELLOW RED percentages for the Xymon system
only.

I tried to edit the /home/xymon/client/etc/localclient.cfg file and
changed the DEFAULT DISK to:  DISK * 92 96

I believe this does it for ALL reporting clients?  Not sure?

Or is this the settings for JUST THIS CLIENT?

Do I need to add some code above the DEFAULT with
HOST=monitorp.csw.l-3co.com?

Not sure where the correct place is to do it?

On the Windows client it is in the XML configs or the BB client on the
GUI.

Thanks,

Tom Schmitt

Senior IT Staff - R&D