[Xymon] My time for Xymon will be limited the next few weeks

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Thu Apr 7 22:21:06 CEST 2011

Could you imagine systems administration world with Xymon or Xymon without
Henrik?  Definitely not where I want to be =)

There are too few good people out there that not only make a wonderful
product but continue to support it (exceptionally well, I might add).

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St