[Xymon] sslcert test frequency

john.r.rothlisberger at accenture.com john.r.rothlisberger at accenture.com
Thu Apr 7 20:33:31 CEST 2011

Is there a way to limit the number of times a test runs for an sslcert check?  The results of the tests are measured in days and there is no point in testing this really every 5 minutes.

Just for verbosities sake - this is what my host.cfg entry looks like:
0.0.0.0         serverA.mydomain.com          # noconn DOWNTIME=06:0700:1200 badconn:1:1:2 NOCOLUMNS:http --sslwarn=60 --sslalarm=21 https://serverA.mydomain.com

I have looked through the docs and didn't see anything obvious - so, I apologize if I missed it.

Thanks,
John
John Rothlisberger
Senior Analyst
Application & Technology Integration
Implementation & Managed Services for Business Process Outsourcing
IT Strategy, Infrastructure & Security - Technology Growth Platform
Accenture
312.693.3136 office