[Xymon] My time for Xymon will be limited the next few weeks

Olivier AUDRY olivier at audry.fr
Thu Apr 7 10:51:09 CEST 2011

take care of you henrik.

oau

----- Mail original -----
De: "Padraig Lennon" <Padraig.Lennon at pioneerinvestments.com>
Envoyé: Jeudi 7 Avril 2011 10:01:08
Objet: Re: [Xymon] My time for Xymon will be limited the next few weeks

Hope it goes well for you Henrik... Take care..

-P

Padraig Lennon
Senior Systems Integration Engineer

Pioneer Investments Management Ltd.
1 Georges Quay Plaza | Georges Quay | Dublin 2 | Rep. of Ireland
Tel.  +353 (0)1 480.2081 | Fax. +353 (0)1 636.4600

padraig.lennon at pioneerinvestments.com | www.pioneerinvestments.com