[Xymon] My time for Xymon will be limited the next few weeks

Henrik Størner henrik at hswn.dk
Thu Apr 7 08:17:03 CEST 2011

Hi everyone,

to avoid any worries I guess I'd better let you know that I'll be
somewhat off-line for the next month or so. First I'll have a few days
with very limited net-connectivity, and then I am going to have some eye
surgery done - that means I will not be allowed to do a lot of reading
or other computer work, so my activities with Xymon will be put on hold
for a little while.

(The surgery is nothing to worry about - I had a similar operation on my
left eye back in 2008, and now need the same thing done on my right eye.
And I'm getting older, so I have also developed a cataract that is being
dealt with at the same time. Just need to avoid too much strain on the
eyes for a few weeks after the operation).

So don't expect to see a lot of mail from me for the next 3-4 weeks.