[Xymon] Xymon 4.3.2 released

Nick Camaldi willowbrookmagic at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 4 21:46:08 CEST 2011

 Sorry for the noobish question but we are currently running 4.3.0-beta2, what is the safest way to upgrade to 4.3.2.

If i can leave my exsisting instance alone and install a new version and point to prod through a sym link that would be the best.

is thier documention where do i start?

Thanks for your help.

Nick