[Xymon] histlogs has occupied more disk place and partition is about to become full

Xymon User in Richmond hobbit at epperson.homelinux.net
Sat Apr 2 20:29:35 CEST 2011

On Sat, April 2, 2011 09:20, akshar bhosale wrote:
> Hi,
> we have xymon 4.2.2 installed on rhel 5.2 box in /extra which is about
to become full and we don't want to delete any logs from histlogs. Can
we change the location of storing of data directory of xymon server but
at the
> same time, we should be able to acess all history.
> How it can be done? We have enough space in /opt.
> Can anybody help with this?
> -akshar.

What I'd do is stop Xymon, move the histlogs to a folder in /opt, remove
the original folder, and soft-link the new folder to the old folder
name/location.