[Xymon] Graphing problems xymon

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 13:51:37 CEST 2011

This is a feature of rrdtool.  The rrd is built with a specific time spacing
for the values, which is usually 5 minutes in xymon.  If your rrd updates
are not made *exactly* at the time expected, the values are adjusted to fit.
 So, if your rrd is created at, say, 10:05:23, you'll only get the exact
values if the updates are timestamped 10:10:23, 10:15:23, 10:20:23, etc.

Ralph Mitchell