[Xymon] "xymond" column is blank/dash

Jeremy Laidman jlaidman at rebel-it.com.au
Fri Apr 1 05:39:19 CEST 2011

I may have narrowed this problem down a bit.  The XYMSERVERS setting
had IP address for server1 and then server2.  If I take out server1's
IP address on server2, I start getting xymond status updates and it
goes green.  I'll play a bit more to see if changing the order
(keeping both addresses) will also work OK.

It's as if the xymond status is only using the first of these
addresses and not notifying both servers.  This seems like a bug to
me.  I was hoping to be able to keep the xymonserver.cfg file
identical between the two servers.