iostat monitor

Vernon Everett everett.vernon at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 07:56:25 CEST 2010

Hi all

Just posted an iostat add-on, with graphing goodness to

http://xymonton.trantor.org/doku.php/monitors:diskstat.ksh

Something interesting, for perverse values of interesting, is myself
and Roland Soderstrom were discussing it in the thread titled
custom check / graphs with multiple rrd files.

None of my last 3 posts to that thread have appeared in the list archive.
This is not the first time this has happened to me.
It's beginning to look that posts are dropping off threads if the
thread gets too long.

Is this a mailing list issue, or a Gmail issue?
Anybody else with Gmail experience this?

Regards
    Vernon