[xymon] directory directive

Daniel McDonald dan.mcdonald at austinenergy.com
Wed Sep 8 21:06:55 CEST 2010

On 9/8/10 1:45 PM, "Isaac W Traxler" <traxler at lsu.edu> wrote:

> [support for including all files from a directory] is in the source for 4.2.3
and the 4.3.0beta.

I think it's been longer than that. I recall a conversation between Henrik
and Buchan some years ago...  Due to the magic of Google...:
http://www.xymon.com/archive/2006/08/msg00139.html

So, that feature has been around for about 4 years....

I also recall filing a bug because the globbing had some problems in an
earlier version.

--
Daniel J McDonald, CCIE # 2495, CISSP # 78281