[xymon] Problem with disk monitoring

Henrik Størner henrik at hswn.dk
Thu Oct 7 18:47:11 CEST 2010

In <B08F3F3D67451844A7A8A029FCC71E4C157B1F5EB4 at WIN01.ad.deltamanagement.se> =?iso-8859-1?Q?Johan_Sj=F6berg?= <johan.sjoberg at deltamanagement.se> writes:

>I think this is somehow related to oversized status messages. We were havin=
>g problems with this on 4.3.0 beta, and we also had a lot of oversized stat=
>us messages (ports etc). Since we increased the max message size, we have n=
>ot seen the problem with the disk test.

I think I've found this bug. It was quite subtle, and there was a greater
chance of triggering it when you had an oversize message, but it could
also happen without any of them.

I'll commit an update for this later tonight, so it will be included in the
next (beta) release, which I expect to ship sometime next week.