hobbitgraph.cgi: Attempting to reuse 'mysqlht'

Arie Skliarouk skliarie at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 15:12:07 CET 2010

Hi,

Initially I filed my problem as a bug over here:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3116811&group_id=128058&atid=710488

but now I am not sure it is a bug, so posting it here for more lively
discussion:

I created a custom mysql parameters check that shows graphs on one server,
but not on the other. hobbitgraph.sh (hobbitgraph.cgi?) kept sending
following error instead of the actual image:

If I request the same image for different server, same service - I get the
image. If I copy the mysql.rrd file from the
/var/lib/hobbit/rrd/atl-db01/mysql.rrd into the /var/lib/hobbit/rrd/pa04,
then the image for pa04 shows graph for the atl-db01.

Could be that dash in name of that particular server was affecting the
hobbitgraph.cgi somehow? I can attach the hobbitgraph.d/mysql.cfg and
hobbitserver.d/mysql.cfg if that would help.

--
Arie