[xymon] smtp/smtps tests against postfix generate errors on server

Xymon User in Richmond hobbit at epperson.homelinux.net
Sun Nov 21 03:19:20 CET 2010

The test is in netservices.c.  You could try patching in a HELO before the
MAIL command.  Or check postfix's main.cf for reject_unauth_pipelining
directive.  Not sure what removing it might result in for everything else.
 The "feature" of logging this for every occurrence appears to have been
introduced in 2.6.