[xymon] Aggregation of data from multiple machines in to a single graph

Ward, Martin Martin.Ward at colt.net
Wed Nov 10 17:12:56 CET 2010

Thanks Steve and Henrik for your suggestions. I have managed to put a link in the title page for the mail servers that provides the multi-graph in the manner that Henrik suggested and it works like a dream.

It would be nice to include it as a graph in the generated page, but what I have is great for now.

|\/|artin