[xymon] Antwort: [xymon] Getting Xymon alerts to the desktop

netz-haut - stephan seitz s.seitz at netz-haut.de
Mon Nov 8 14:28:46 CET 2010

Hi,

thank you for your response, but let’s follow this topic off-list.

I assume the users of the xymon list are not very happy with third-party project discussions.

I’ve compiled the windows binary on Windows7. It successfully runs on Windows2003 (SBS), Windows XP, Vista and Windows7.

I do not have access to older Versions of Windows, but I’m going to ask some people. Maybe I’ll find some ancient installation.

Anyway, I do not expect the FreePascal/Lazarus IDE to run successful on W2k.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen

--
Stephan Seitz
Senior System Administrator

   netz-haut GmbH

   multimediale kommunikation

   Zweierweg 22

   97074 Würzburg

   Telefon: 0931 2876247

   Telefax: 0931 2876248

   Web: www.netz-haut.de

   Amtsgericht Würzburg – HRB 10764

   Geschäftsführer: Michael Daut, Kai Neugebauer