Send mail problem.

Neil Franken nfranken at theunlimitedworld.co.za
Thu May 27 09:37:21 CEST 2010

Hi All.

Just finished setting up a new xymon box on CentOS. Thanks Buchan Milne
for the packages. Everything was so smooth it was scary. Anyway one last
hurdle for me. I setup the alerts and they are coming through very
nicely on email. I am using send mail as a server. However I am getting
links like the following in the mail See
http://localhost/xymon-cgi/bb-hostsvc.sh?HOST=Supremacy&SERVICE=conn .
For some unknown reason it is seeing the server as localhost and thus
the link does not work. Can anyone give me some pointers on where to
look? Is this a send mail issue or is it a setting somewhere in xymon?

Regards
Neil