[hobbit] Checkpoint Client for Xymon

pkc_mls pkc_mls at yahoo.fr
Tue May 25 09:10:24 CEST 2010

David Morgan a écrit :
> Does anyone know if there is a native client for Checkpoint?  We would
> like to monitor all of our Checkpoint firewalls.  We are getting data
> from Devmon, but we would like to get more visibility into the actual
> system.
>
> Dave

Hi Dave,

You can use a statically compiled RHEL3 or centos3 client.
I should still have the archive somewhere.

The client sends the same kinf of infos a regular unix/linux client
sends (cpu, memory, disk use, etc).

If you wish to get some checkpoint infos (sessions, etc), you can use
either snmp directly (devmon for example) or custom scripts.