[hobbit] RE: Re: NetApp Test Frequency

Jerald Sheets questy at gmail.com
Mon May 24 19:57:12 CEST 2010

Ok, after extracting the archive and reading the documentation, I have an
answer I think.

First, I have to ask...  Did you patch the Xymon/Hobbit source and then
recompile with all the source modifications included in this product?  If
you read the

README.FIRST

document in the archive, it clearly outlines this process.

Next, there is a

README.netapp

file that clearly outlines the installation pieces on the Xymon server side
that leads you through the specific steps to get this thing running.

How much of those steps have you done thus far?

---
Jerald M. Sheets jr.