[hobbit] Question about Server Status Forwarding

David Morgan captkras at gmail.com
Wed May 12 19:19:40 CEST 2010

I think I have it fixed.  We had a number of mis-configured clients,
so that is what was causing the screwey behavior.  I rebuilt the
servers and the bb-host files from scratch and have verified that the
servers are checking into the right xymon server.

Will update the thread once I have gotten the forwarding done.

--
David S. Morgan CISSP, CCNP
aka: captkras at gmail.com

"When the Winds of Change Blow Hard Enough,
the Most trivial of things can turn into deadly projectiles"