[hobbit] apt handling in Hobbit for Debian/Ubuntu Linux

White, Bruce bewhite at fellowes.com
Wed May 5 15:25:01 CEST 2010

You can also write script which uses the bb command with the query
option (see the bb man page.  It will return the current color for a
host:test and based on that result your script can respond to the
situation which needs to be addressed.

    ......Bruce

 Bruce White
 Senior Enterprise Systems Engineer | Phone: 630-671-5169 | Fax: 630-893-1648 | bewhite at fellowes.com | http://www.fellowes.com/