[hobbit] need help with DISK and NFS mounts

Jacobs, Eric ejacobs at thomaspublishing.com
Tue Mar 30 15:56:07 CEST 2010

From: Cayo de Moraes [mailto:camorae at googlemail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2010 2:47 AM
To: hobbit at hswn.dk
Subject: [hobbit] need help with DISK and NFS mounts

Hi guys,

im trying to set up some trigger values into the
.../hobbit/server/etc/hobbit-clients.cfg but its not working.

I have a server with some NFS mounts and i had to change the
.../hobbit/client/bin/hobbitclient-linux.sh to monitor them:

[df]
df -P -x none -x tmpfs -x shmfs -x unknown -x iso9660

with this change i can see the NFS mounts in the "disk" column.

Now the problem is, that if i put some values for Yellow and Red status
on the hobbit-clients.cfg or even client-side config, it does not
trigger the values.

HOST=nsftest
DISK /nfsmount/test1 98 99 ---> this doesnt work.

DEFAULT
DISK /nfsmount/test1 98 99 ---> this also doesnt work.

Does someone have an idea how it could work?

Many thanks,

Cayo

I've been using the bb-nfs script from deadcat as an extension, and I do
get alerts

Eric Jacobs