[hobbit] Can't get DOWNTIME= to work

Ryan Novosielski novosirj at umdnj.edu
Tue Mar 23 15:15:55 CET 2010

Thank you!

I would never have figured that out (without reading the source code).
The documentation would lead you to believe, though it is an unlikely
situation, that you can NOT use columns in more than one of the comma
separated downtime events and I don't think the documentation says at
all that one is dependent on the other.

I suppose that I have it working now -- I suppose we shall see.

hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk

- --
 |Y#| |  | |\/| |  \ |\ |  | |Ryan Novosielski - Systems Programmer II
 \__/ Univ. of Med. and Dent.|IST/CST - NJMS Medical Science Bldg - C630