xymon-4.3.0-beta2 unlimfgets error

Steve Holmes sholmes42 at mac.com
Mon Mar 22 22:27:58 CET 2010

I'm testing xymon-4.3.0-beta2 on Solaris and I'm seeing the error in the
bbtest page for the server:

umlimfgets() called with bad input FD

[Note: I did not typo the function name - that is the literal spelling in
the error message.]

Aside from the fact that the name of the function is misspelled in the error
message (which should be fixed), what do I need to do to fix the actual
cause of the error?

Thanks,
Steve

--
The test of a democracy is not the magnificence of buildings or the speed of
automobiles or the efficiency of air transportation, but rather the care

Truth never damages a cause that is just. -Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
(1869-1948)