[hobbit] Holidays and planned downtime

wiskbroom at hotmail.com wiskbroom at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 17 19:57:45 CET 2010

By the way, here is the top portion for this file:

# If you want to handle alerts on a holiday
# like alerts on sunday set
#               HOLIDAYLIKEWEEKDAY=0
# or like fridays then set
#               HOLIDAYLIKEWEEKDAY=5
# To disable the holiday calculation set
#               HOLIDAYLIKEWEEKDAY=-1

HOLIDAYLIKEWEEKDAY=-1   # -1= no holiday calculation
                        # 0=handle holidays like sundays
                        # 6=handle holidays like saturdays

So you can disable holidays altogether, or handle in any way you need, to include adding your own even to this file.