[hobbit] PDF Reports

wiskbroom at hotmail.com wiskbroom at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 8 21:00:49 CET 2010

All;

Further testing, by running in this manner:

source config
echo $HOBBITREP
sh $HOBBITREP/scripts/gencsv.sh

Results in the following errors; not sure if they are my problem:

2010-03-08 14:56:33 xgetenv: Cannot find value for variable BBREPGREEN

I am unable to find any variable using BBREPGREEN anywhere.

These seem to happen for every node CSV's are created for.

Thank you,

.vadim