XyMon client for Windows - XyWin.Net

Fred fl8750 at laforest.biz
Thu Mar 4 22:16:21 CET 2010

Hi,

I am starting to develop a new client for Windows systems.

While BBwin is a very solid product, but my wishlist is LARGE and my
knowledge of C++ and Windows DLL development is very limited.  However,
I am VERY comfortable with the .NET framework.  So, to save (my) time, I
am writing a "from the ground up" new XyMon client for Windows.  Written
in C# on .NET v2.0 framework.  (V2.0 is standard Win 2003 and up.)

It's still in the early design stages, but the XyWin.Net core framework
is firming up quickly.  The core framework will make building separate
"plug-ins" very easy.

I welcome all input (and help).  It is at SourceForge.

Blog: http://xywinnet.sourceforge.net
Project: http://sourceforge.net/projects/xywinnet

Thanks.

Fred LaForest