[hobbit] SNMP Trapping Question - What is Best Tool for the Job?

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Mon Jun 21 17:18:57 CEST 2010

What do you mean device support, predone copy and paste templates?

I find the templates to be of the creator's best use and I do my own.
Note that I don't use devmon or Xymon for SNMP.

--
Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to
continue that counts.”
--- Winston Churchill