[hobbit] temperature test and graphing

Ryan Novosielski novosirj at umdnj.edu
Wed Jun 16 04:46:20 CEST 2010

Where at? To the list?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
On Jun 15, 2010 18:08, Vernon Everett <everett.vernon at gmail.com> wrote:

A few days ago, I posted a mini guide to making graphing work.
It should have all the info you need to do what you need to do.

Cheers

On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 6:00 AM,  <d.tom.schmitt at l-3com.com> wrote:

Just a thought.

Check out [temperature] in /home/xymon/server/etc/hobbitgraph.cfg

You can change from C to F degrees also.

You'll probably have to adjust hobbitserver.cfg - see Help --> Custom

Graphs

Restart xymon

         Thanks,

         Tom Schmitt