[hobbit] Alerting Cobnfiguration

White, Bruce bewhite at fellowes.com
Thu Jun 3 01:12:41 CEST 2010

Case is important!  However, I have found that as long as the case in the bb-hosts file matches the case in the "HOST=" parameter in the hobbit-alerts.cfg file, there is not a problem. I monitor 555 hosts total.  All my windows hosts (~200) are all uppercase.  All my unix/linux hosts (~50) are all lower case.  My network devices (~300) are mixed upper and lower case.

   ....Bruce

 Bruce White
 Senior Enterprise Systems Engineer | Phone: 630-671-5169 | Fax: 630-893-1648 | bewhite at fellowes.com | http://www.fellowes.com/